Saturday, August 6, 2011

Sweet Summer Peaches


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone.
One of my favorite summer fruits are sweet,juicy,peaches from right here in NC.The perfect companion  fora great cup of coffee is this easy and delicious fruit cobbler. This is my go to dessert. You can use frozen fruit when fresh isn't available. Blackberries are used in my original recipe.
1c.self rising flour
1c. Sugar
1egg
1/2stick melted butter
1qt. of berries or other fruit
1/2c. Sugar
1/2c. water
Make a crumb mixture with the first three ingredients. Place berries in the bottom of a 9x13 dish. Sprinkle the 1/2c. sugar and pour 1/2c.water over the berries. Top evenly with your crumb mixture. Drizzle the top with the melted butter. Bake at 350 for 45 min. Til brown and bubbly. Enjoy with a cup of fresh brewed coffee. I also added a few fresh blueberries.




Location:Home

No comments:

Post a Comment