Monday, August 1, 2011

Fresh Roasted Coffee!

Fresh roasted coffee is sooo good! Once you have tasted freshly roasted and ground coffee you will be hooked! They don't call them green for nothing.coffeebeandirect.com is a great source for ordering your green coffee beans. There are some local roasters who will sell you green coffee beans if you ask.




- I store my green coffee beans in burlap bags. They will keep a long time in a dry environment.




Here's my beautiful beans after roasting. They smell so wonderful.



You must stay with the roaster and watch the beans until they are as dark as you like your beans. It takes me approximately 20 min to roast 12oz of beans. My home roasters have a cooling cycle that you start when done roasting. Trust me, roasting your own beans is easy! I

Location:Home

No comments:

Post a Comment