Friday, July 29, 2011

Hot Pepper Butter Mustard

If you happen to have 36 hot banana peppers, then I have the recipe for you! This stuff is great with pretzels, sandwiches, and will certainly liven up those hotdogs. My friend, coworker,and fellow home coffee roaster, Kim shared this recipe with me!
36 hot banana peppers
1qt generic mustard
1qt vinegar
4 cups sugar
1tsp salt
1-1/2 c. of flour
Chop peppers in food processor.purée with the vinegar. Add everything but flour to a large pot. Make a thin paste with the flour and the water. Bring pepper mixture to a boil,remove from heat and add flour mixture. Mix well, return to heat and boil hard for 10 minutes. Process for 3 minutes. Makes 8 pints. I used half-pint jars.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Home

No comments:

Post a Comment